Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best of 2009: The Videos

So here we are, we've made it to the end of another year (and another decade, but we can save that for a later post). I thought I'd kick off the Cosmic American's look back at the year with a look at some of the funnier clips you may have missed.



First up is the Literal Video Version of Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart. Literal Videos take a music video (preferably from the 80s) and change the lyrics to match what we're seeing in the video. Just watch the above version and you'll get what I mean.

Next up is "Mall Kick". I originally saw this one on my new favorite show on Comedy Central "Tosh.0". It involves a European reality show where some guy is trying to throw a net over unsuspecting people in the mall - with the most unexpected (read: hilarious) results. I'll just let Daniel Tosh explain it:
Tosh.0
Breakdown - Mall Kick
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture


Let's not forget the drunk guy buying beer:



Or the Talking Kitty (or Lizard if you prefer):



Ah, 2009! What a year. Not only did we get all these amazing videos above, but we covered some right here at the Cosmic American, such as that awful guy singing or the Muppets doing Bohemian Rhapsody. We also took a look at the Kanye West/Taylor Swift interruption moment and the countless parody videos. I learned the importance of not copying digital media. We had some good times with Jimmy Fallon, Brett Michaels, and a Cool Cat. And lastly, we saw just how cool Ron Howard was when we was up in the club. Thank you 2009 for all the crap you've given us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://asaxipovy.greatnow.com/kyxebic.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Herr Zrbo said...

Boy oh boy do I want to learn how to make real money!

Little Earl said...

Hello !. might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money from someone grasp command English language, not 3rd grade pidgin.

Then again, maybe this person really is from Cyprus.

And Zrbo, could you tell me what makes that video for "Total Eclipse of the Heart" any better than the one for "We Built This City"? Why were there ninjas? Who was graduating? I didn't understand it.

Herr Zrbo said...

It's better because it was produced by Jim Steinman, who also gave us the video for Meatloaf's "I would do anything... etc." and Celine Dion's "It's all coming back to me". And extra bonus points for producing a Sisters of Mercy album.

But c'mon, did you watch this version? I crack up whenever I see the 'Mullet with headlights' part.