Friday, March 2, 2007

You're my Fact Checkin' Cuz

"In a way, both John and I ruined our careers by getting together, though we weren’t aware of it at the time,” Ono reportedly mused. “My initial reaction to rock music was, ‘Oh dear, how simple can you get?’ At first I thought John would carry on with The Beatles and I would do my own things, but he felt it wasn’t right that we were working separately, that the union we had might not last, because of the pressure of the world.”

Not exactly how I remember it going down. What does our diminutive nobleman think?

Also in Rolling Stone, a profile of Keith Olbermann. They set him up as the liberal counterpart to O'Reilly. Apparently he made one of his former collegues cry. As big of an ass as O'Reilly too??

2 comments:

Little Earl said...

"I mean, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band...how simple can you get?"

yoggoth said...

Ah ya now I see what she means.