Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ned Raggett Takes Your Questions

Perhaps the very greatest moment in the entire history of Cosmic American Blog to this point (and there have been many) was when AMG critic Ned Raggett left an actual comment on Zrbo's post about VNV Nation (swiftly to be never heard from again as I allegedly scared him off with my overly excited reaction). Well perhaps we could scare Ned off a little more. Or perhaps not. I have found some hilarious YouTube clips where Ned apparently answers questions from his "fans." Hands down, the highlight has to be "Why do you fagz on AMG give ***** to Dylan?"



This is almost outdone by "Wiki doesnt have your Liza Minelli marriage?"



As with other AMG reviewers before him, Ned looks exactly like I was hoping he would.

2 comments:

Herr Zrbo said...

Wow, I really like this guy even more now.

Anonymous said...

Oh you didn't scare me off or anything, I just got distracted. Meantime I've lost a little weight since then, so hey.