Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nobel Please

Come on. I mean, I actually support the guy, but in the words of Nobel Prize-winning author William Faulkner, "WTF?" Obama hasn't done anything yet. Yeah, sure, maybe he might do something Nobel Prize-worthy in the future, but this is absurd. What did he do, give good speeches? Run for president and not get shot? You mean to tell me there wasn't anybody else who was more deserving? Hell, I probably deserve a Nobel Peace Prize just as much as Obama does. So let's see, he gets it for his "vision of a world free from nuclear arms"? Guess what, I've got a vision of a world free from nuclear arms too. If all it takes to win the Nobel Peace Prize is a vision, then Miss Cleo should get a freaking Nobel Peace Prize. You always knew those Norwegians were just a bunch of starfuckers.