Thursday, September 6, 2007

John Cusack Interview

John Cusack: "I've Made 10 Good Films" - Guardian

Now here's a guy with some perspective! He actually seems to understand almost exactly how the public would rate his filmography. He is, apparently, perfectly aware that most of his movies are not very good. I have to say that if an interview can you sell you on a person, this interview might have sold me on John Cusack. I guess I wasn't really "unsold," exactly. But he certainly comes off like a more interesting guy than I would have thought he was. More interesting than Nicholas Cage, I'll tell you that.

1 comment:

yoggoth said...

So he's in an adaptation of a Stephen King story about a desperate writer holed up in a hotel somewhere.

I think I saw this back when it was called the Shining. And then again when it was called Secret Window.

Maybe it's all some crazy analogy for King's own drug and alcohol use. Wouldn't that be profound?