Sunday, December 21, 2008

What Every Pitchfork Media Article Should Be Like

Seriously. They should just retire the album reviews and only publish Worst Album Cover lists. Highlights:

Dido: Safe Trip Home
In space, no one can hear you yawn.

The Magnetic Fields: Distortion
I was going to listen to this album, but then I used it as a restroom.

My Morning Jacket: Evil Urges
Can Brian Dennehy crack the Da Vinci Code?

James Taylor: Covers
http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

p.s. A pretty entertaining new blog I just found: menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Herr Zrbo said...

That's a freaky scary blog, aah! Are those really all men?? I mean, look at the 5th picture of the, ahem, 'guy', with the red collar. Is that really a man?? Nightmares LE, nightmares!

Little Earl said...

It's a strange and wonderful world, Zrbo, a strange and wonderful world.